View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
nfl mobile
magnessjo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

My name is Josh.  I have an iPhone (iPhone 5s with iOS 8 beta 5) and and iPad (iPad mini 1 with iOS 7) both the Verizon network.  They are using a shared plan.  I was subscribed to Verizon mobile premium on both devices until July.  I cancelled the service on my phone.  I was not billed for the month of July for my phone.  I was billed for half the month for my tablet.  I currently can access the premium features (NFL network stream) of NFL mobile on my phone but not my tablet.  I have 'chatted' with a version representative who couldn't answer my question (and as a result wasted over an hour of my time).

Could a Verizon employee please confirm that NFL network streaming has been removed from all tablets?  If it was, could they confirm if written notification was provided?  Could a Verizon employee with knowledge of the application (NFL mobile) and iOS devices contact me directly if the NFL network stream is still available.

Thank you.

Customer service 'chat' attached.

>> Chat transcript removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)