View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Treated rudely by condescending representative
Unhappy_VZW_Customer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I fully realize that Verizon has no intention of doing anything to meet the pricing models from T-Mobile, Sprint or AT&T and that my only recourse is to change providers, but what I didn't appreciate even more was the treatment I received today when I called to find out what my early termination amounts were. Instead of providing the answer I was asking for I instead was treated like an idiot for even considering leaving big red for another networks "inferior" network and service.  Even after I explained to the phone rep that I am a network engineer and actually have tested the upload and download speeds for the various networks she insisted I was mistaken.  Then I got to hear about all the theoretical speed capability of the 4G network (unless there really IS someone currently getting 300Mbs download) and how I must not be a good engineer to be considering changing. Then I was told that there really was no reason to escalate my call to anyone else since my mind was made up.  Then I was hung up on.

Gee, and I can't image why after 12 years of this I would EVER think of leaving to go to another company.

Labels (1)
0 Likes