View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Customer Service Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello adoptn2,

We are passionate about our customers and their wireless happiness. Please allow us to showcase this to you today. Based on the information that you provided, our assistance is clearly needed. I have a few questions for you to get a solid understand of the issue so we can customize a solution. May I ask is there any physical or liquid damage on your iPhone 4s? Also, what iOS and carrier version do you have installed? I'm confident that together we can get your device working for you. If you prefer to review options for another device then we can do so as well.

There's no need to consider switching wireless carriers. I want to direct our full attention to your concerns on your account and device issues. You mentioned that a new phone was $100. Was this for an insurance replacement? Have you verified your upgrade date yet? If you can update us on this info then we can share equipment options. Also, you stated that you had some billing issues. Details on this concern will be appreciated as well. Your reply is eagerly anticipated as we want you to love being a part of our wireless family.

Thank youโ€ฆ

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes