View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: What reaction, if any, can we expect from Verizon in regards to the T-Mobile program to pay early cancellations fees? (This is sort of a 2-part question)
D-Dub

Anon: Frankly, stores and corporate have a lot more latitude than you seem to think. It becomes a matter if they are willing to extend it. I know this as a matter of personal experience but no longer have anyone on the inside to help facilitate this. The purpose of this thread was not solely for my own sake, but also to see if they intend on coming up with new pricing programs to compete with T-Mobile, for all subscribers, not just me. If not, then not, but unless they know this is desired, I don't know that their altruistic sense is really going to move them to change things.

ttipgem: So far I have not been able to have anyone across 4 different stores help me with options, nor anyone on the website via chat nor on this thread, in terms of actual Verizon reps. If a phone breaks like that and it is as pressing as this particular case is, I don't see why would not be able to discount any of the phones at that respective level. By their inflated pricing, they are making piles and piles of money and have historically from me and all of the bills are paid on time. I currently have 3 lines with them and I should think they would not want to lose that kind of customer base, so whether it is their fault or not, if I'm asking them for some assistance and telling them I need them to stand and deliver or risk losing me, there should be someone there interested enough in customer retention to make some sort of allowance or even roll it into a mini-upgrade and plan change. Again, if not, then not. All I'm saying is that is what it will take and if they don't value me enough, T-Mobile does.

0 Likes