View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Complaint about Verizon "Free Tablet" promotion
Tidbits
Legend

This has been through it before the contract itself you had time to read it and then receipt had all the plan changes on it. I have yet to not buy something let alone not get that obnoxiously long receipt. You should see it when your boss makes you pick up 30 devices. It's comical to say the least.

Sales people may at times tell you one thing and do another. This is WHY the contract says don't take their word for it and refer to it as the only agreement on that receipt. It's in writing and there for you and Verizon against potentially shady employees and people. This is why people have 14 days to review everything to ensure that's what they agreed to. Verizon as a company policy based on how their check out system is encourages you to check out everything by putting it in your hands at check out.

Oh I just went to Verizon today to process a return. I noticed the sign did say "*new 2 year activation required" on all the promotional signage. Also went to t-mobile to pick up some devices and I noticed the receipt doesn't tell you of any plan changes other than your EIP.

I guess i am just perceptive differently and I like.to read everything. Everything sounds too good to be true it probably is too good to be true.