View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
What the website says, don't believe
jmdspk

We have been Verizon Wireless customers for several years. The last time we upgraded phones, they sucked. This time we were trying to save money because I am attending school full time along with supporting our children. The website showed us we would get billed $19.99 plus taxes per month (plus free texting). I know too good to be true but currently playing $80 a month was just too much. Well now Verizon says the website provided false information and we have to continue paying the $80 a month or we can drop our allocated minutes in half and pay $10.00 less a month. So I asked the guy I talked to from Customer Service give me one reason when my contract is up should I continue using Verizon when I am going to end up eating $1440.00 in additional fees beyond what their website said I would pay?

While my wife is happy with her phone mine is less than satisfactory and we paid $109.00 to get the new phones, so we would get the lower rate...blah, blah, blah.

Not happy with Verizon at all right now. After this contract I will be out of school with my Masters and would need a smart phone? Clearly Verizon Does not want my business.

Labels (1)
0 Likes