Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.

Reply to Message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Re: Live in Dalton and have had Verizon Wireless for over 10 years. In those 10 years I have limited or no service at my home.

Asistencia al cliente

Thanks for contacting us about this matter, Tom! I agree that 10 years is a very long time to be a customer. I thank you for your loyalty. I admit that I'm surprised by your companion statement that (in all that time) you've not had service in your home, yet you've chosen to stay with us. I'm curious to know why now, after 10 years knowing that the service is unavailable inside your home, you're looking to leave us. What has changed? Also, what zip code are you in?

Insofar as the Network Extender is concerned, I can tell you that it can be quite the problem-solver. My father has one for his home in Los Angeles. Yes, Los Angeles, CA: a major market area with dozens of towers within a 3 mile radius. Yet, indoor service is a challenge even for him because the structure itself interferes with signal. When the time came to address this issue, he was as resistant to the Extender as you are. But he has it now, and he loves it. I hope you try one out to see if it helps you to get the service you've been seeking for 10 years. More info on the device can be found here: http://vz.to/1b3bWa7

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport