Reply to Message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Live in Dalton and have had Verizon Wireless for over 10 years. In those 10 years I have limited or no service at my home.

Miembro

I can occasionally send text messages, can't send or receive calls.  Talked with Verizon because I am considering a move to AT&T which does have coverage at my house.  The customer service rep was very nice but couldn't really help me.  She did mention the fact that there is a Network Extender that might help, but I needed to talk with Tech Support.  Tech Support told me about the device, but then informed me that it would cost me $250.00 for the extender.  So I have to pay $250.00 for a device that lets me use their service at my home.  I argued that after 10 plus years and thousands of dollars for a service that doesn't work at my house, that I shouldn't have to buy the device.  They created a ticket and were supposed to send someone to my house to check to the signal (apparently they think that I was lying).  The fact that I have never been able to get rid of my landline (another $40.00 per month) might be a clue as to may ability to use my cell phone at home.  Ironically, I was talking to them over my landline while discussing the ability to use my cell phone!!  I haven't heard a word from them since.  I live 1/4 of a mile from a cell tower.  It's an AT&T tower and apparently Verizon has not been allowed the use of this tower or has declined to use it.  It looks like I'll need to switch carriers, but know this Verizon, I am very loyal as years of service would indicate, so if you force me to switch, you will never get me back.

Atentamente,

Tom Provencher

Labels (1)
0 Likes