View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
How to file a customer service complaint?
Skad8erateher

Hello,
I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the Galaxy Gear.  Of course I did this as soon as the Pre-order was available in order to receive it the first day.  I chatted with a sales representative online who assured me I needed to order it as a new customer (even though I have an existing account) in order to keep my unlimited data.  I did just that and he guided me through the process.  Then on the weekend I noticed an e-mail that said my order was put on hold and I needed to contact customer service who wouldn't be available until Monday.  First, the customer service agent put me on hold multiple times, trying to transfer me to someone else then as I waited patiently, he hung up on me.  I called back and was told that the phone was NOT supposed to be ordered under a new account even though the first sales rep specifically told me to do just that.  My order was cancelled and redone.  Now it turns out that my shipping day has been pushed back to 10/12 instead of the original 10/10 for something that was not my fault.  I called AGAIN asking for my order to be bumped back up to the original shipping date since this was not my fault.  He said there was nothing he could do because the system is automatic with pre-orders and it's first come first serve.  I reiterated that I DID place the order as soon as it was available.  If the Verizon sales rep gave me the wrong instructions, it should not affect my order.  He still said there was nothing he can do.  I really don't buy it.  He said that I could try and contact someone higher up but then couldn't even guide me to the right phone number or e-mail address because the only one on the Verizon page was the same one I used to contact him!  Then I asked if I could complain about the Sales Rep giving wrong instructions and he didn't even know how to do that.  I mean there's probably other people that are having this same issue.  At least try and stop it.  This is ridiculous.  I pre-ordered the phone immediately, asked a sales rep for assistance in order to make sure it all went smoothly AND spent over $1,000 on this order alone.  I should at least get the phone on the first day.

Labels (1)