View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Bamboozled!
Not applicable

America is a great country. Where else can a non customer of a company complain about how bad the company is without any real valid complaint. I have service from Verizon for a time long before the name change. My phones work, I don't have issues with the service or data, or my discounts etc. You may have an issue (un-named) but credibility is often times better if you have proof of being as you stated Bamboozled.

I have an account with T-Mobile and my phone and service with them is also excellent. Did I have issues on start up with T-Mobile? Yes I did. Problems caused by the provider and not me. Incorrect charges, phantom app purchases, device insurance not requested and constant billing issues of back dating and post dating. Over 18 calls to their customer service and one certified letter to them showing them just what court they were going to ended all their attempts to over bill me.

I have not called Verizon Wireless 18 times in over thirty years.

So if you have any issues its best to take control of the situation and have them fix it. not just make wild statements about how you are warning folks about how you were Bamboozled.

Good Luck