View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Replacing HTC Droid DNA with HTC One?
jcmcmanj
Enthusiast - Level 2

I COMPLETELY AGREE. This is BEYOND ridiculous. I'm done wasting my time and money, I do NOT want another DNA I want a completely different phone because I don't want to waste anymore of my time. This phone has become such an inconvenience and like you I have dropped phone calls during the middle of a conversation with my boss..TWICE! And its not like they know whats going on, for all they knew I hung up on them at the time.

And for the Verizon wireless customer service rep to throw it in our faces in response to your post stating: "To be honest, I've had the DNA since it launced and I've never experienced any problems with it, (SIM card error or anything)."

Great for you Vanessa, but that doesn't help us. I'd feel like your message would be more sincere if you actually acknowledged there is a problem going on.

They need to cut they're losses issue us what we want or negotiate with HTC and have them give us what we want.

Please let me know if you have any update getting a different phone. And I'd suggest trying the "chat" thru contact us/customer service if available, in order to talk to a representative because you can have the transcript of your conversation sent to your e-mail which is good for reference and in the event you need to provide proof of something.