View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Poor Customer Service
Sandyyyyy13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon had the worst customer service lately. I am a long time verizon wireless customer.  I am changing plans. And I am NOT paying any early term.  Fees. They can consider it lost.  They can consider it emotional distress caused by 20 different phone calls in the past 2 months speaking to 20 different people with 20 different " it will be resolved within 24hour". I have 4 phones on the plan. I updated an I phone. The screen went black. Verizon sent another phone. It was damaged - phone screen had lines all thru it. They sent another one which was fine.  I sent them both back.  ( same day& correct boxes ).  They billed me 649!!!! I have called and called.  They say the warehouse received it but it's not logged in to verizon. 2 people said the charge would be credited on acct. within 24 hours.  Now today the person said phone wasn't recd.  It was received, their phone reps don't even log in calls, warehouse is managed poorly.  I am through with verizon and will post all over.  My company also gives a discount for verizon and I am going to tell everyone I can.  The reps were extremely RUDE.  Verizon is the worst for customer service!!!!!!

0 Likes