View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
How come Verizon Wireless will not give their customers a corporate number, email, or address to send complaints?
emilyar

I have been with Verizon Wireless for 7 years and I have went through more problems in customer service in the last year then I have in my whole 7 years. Usually if I have a problem they fix it immediately, I tend to call instead of going into a Verizon store because Verizon stores just do not care about their customers. I am beginning to think the same thing about Verizon Wireless customer service.

Problem number 1: Verizon Wireless making changes to my account, aka payment arrangements, without my knowledge or consent. Making my phone shut off because I was 3 days late. Yes THREE DAYS... not months. Then after they turned my phone on because of their error I paid my bill. About a couple weeks later I decide that I want to purchase a new phone and want it billed to my account. They then tell me that no I could not have it billed to my account because my phone was shut off for non-payment. I then explained that it was an error, they then told me that they could not over-ride the system and I would have to wait 6 months to bill to my account. I asked if that meant I could bill to my account even if Iam late a couple days or what. They told me as long as my phone had not shut off because of non-payment I would be able to bill to my account, also that they would write a formal complaint on the person who made a payment arrangement on my account without my consent and they would get back to me. That was in Mar of 2013. I am still waiting for a reply from my complaint.

Problem number 2: In March of 2013 Verizon had an email option on their website where you could email corporate and they will email you back. Since then they have taken it off and will not give their customers email, number, or address where they can reach corporate at.

Problem number 3: Sept of 2013, it has been 6 months. I I then call Verizon to bill to my account a new phone, because I wanted to start a new contract. Well they tell me that because I do not pay on the same day of every month I will not be able to bill to my account and they can not over ride the system. I then tell them that this was not what was told to me in March of this year. The rep tells me that she cant do anything for me except investigate it and get back to me within 4 hours. I say okay and leave my number I wanted to be reached at, I asked if she was sure that she was going to call me back because I have been told in the past by verizon wireless reps that I would receive calls from them and they never bothered to return my call, because basically I was un-important. She stated that she would and she appreciated the business I gave Verizon for the past 7 years. (she was a supervisor by the name of Jeniffer in customer service on the east coast). 5 hours later I still had not received a call so I call back and ask to speak to a supervisor they then tell me that my claim was denied for "unknown" reasons about the call 6 months ago and they were not going to let me bill to my account and they couldnt help me further. I asked for a a corporate number, email, or address and they told me repeatedly that they did not know them and could not give them out if they did know them. That if I had a complaint he could notate it and make sure it was handled. Psssh just like it was handled 6 months ago. I daid thank you but no thanks and ended my call soon thereafter.

It just galls me that Verizon treats their customers who make them money by using their services and phones every year. They do not have any care for the complaints and actions of their workers as well as their customers.

I just want to know it anyone knows they corporate number, email or address??

Or maybe a verizon rep out there (which I pretty much doubt will respond to my question)

If I dont receive an answer soon I believe... no i KNOW I will be taking my $127.33 else where and maybe just maybe I can get better customer service, even if its just a tiny inch better than Verizons.

AT&T here I come.

Labels (1)