View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Transfer unlimited data from My broken iphone 4 to an existing iphone 4s on my family plan that just has the 2gb shared data.
ritadexter
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still hesitant on this...:/. I have all 5 lines active. Two are month to month contracts and that includes the iPhone 4 unlimited data and a Samsung note 2 with 2 fb data.  The other 3 lines have later contract end dates and are pay data as used.  All five share unlimited texts and 1400 minutes.  The iPhone 4 broken has not been used and I forwarded the calls to the iPhone 4S with the 2 fb data. So basically I have a dead phone with unlimited data...useless.

I am thinking of just canceling all 5 phones. (The bill is over 280.00 a month). And go to metropcs with the unlimited data with 4 lines at 100.00.

The only thing stopping me is the termination fee which. I am getting to the point of ...whatever.  Port i love you and miss you very much. Mom numbers that I want to keep and end verizon completely.

Another speedbump is the service I get here is exceptional.  No dropped calls..ever...a little slow.at times...but always available.

If I could just transfer the unlimited to the iphone4s I would stay but I can't see how to do it since all five lines are booked up and I can't get a sixth to do a transfer to.

Any help.  Thanks.  I

0 Likes