View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Can't receive international text messages from Hungarian mobile
desharri

I have just spent a most infuriating 45 minutes on your forums trying to get an answer and respond to misinformation published by a Verizon employee.

First, I registered twice for the forums and neither registration gets me logged in. One says the ID has been deleted the other says the id and password don't match.

Second, part a, I was searching for answers about not being able to receive text messages from international phones. I found a conversation from Dec '09-Feb '10 that ends with a Verizon rep saying the problem is with the international provider. That's crap. Two years ago I had the provider trace the undelivered text and it is clearly Verizon refusing to deliver the message to the handset.

Part b, you still haven't fixed this problem. Your site says the provider that verizon works with is pannon, which is the messaging center I am using. So what's the problem?

Background

My mobile is +36 20 xxxx xxx. I can receive texts from +1 937 xxx xxxx. My texts to this number come back as delivery Failed. I turned off all blocks on the account, restarted teh phone after 10 min and still no success. My texts are received by mobile phones on other networks in the US, just not verizon.

What will it take to fix the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes