View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: How do I get Verizon to honor unlimited data plan stated on receipt?
opiespank

I upgraded my wife's phone during this glitch.  When I went to active her new iphone 5s it would not and I had to call in.  When I called in they activated it and switched over my phone to 2gb of data.  I told them that there was a "glitch" when I ordered it and I had a screen capture of my order.  I also told the rep that verizon had come out and said that they would honor any phones purchased during this "glitch".  I told him that I would just return the phone to my local verizon store and just keep my unlimited data if they did not honor the purchase.

The rep went away and then came back saying that he had moved the data back to unlimited from 2gb.  He also said that if it was changed to 2gb and then I noticed a day or two later, he would not have been able to change it back to unlimited.  I also told the rep to just Google "verizon glitch" and the first article that comes up would tell him everything he needed to know about the glitch if anyone else calls in.

FWIW, I also went to a local store and asked about upgrading my phone(sadly I did not upgrade mine during the glitch), and they knew nothing of this glitch either.  I am surprised that very little people even knew about it.

0 Likes