View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Looking for a New Carrier
Ninthwheeler
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will be leaving Verizon to go back to AT&T or another carrier as soon as my plan is up!!!  I live in the middle of a small city and I have the worst cellular and data coverage!!!!  It has been going downhill for the past two years-progressively getting worse.  I drop more calls at my own house and at my work which is in a highly populated area than out in the middle of the woods at my boyfriend's farm!!!  My internet coverage is HORRIBLE!!!!  I might as well go back to dial up for the speed I'm getting!!!  It claims I'm in a 4G LTE area which is such a farse!!!!  I RARELY get 4G LTE!!!!  I dropped my cable internet and upped my data plan through Verizon and am using my phone as a Hotspot.  BIG MISTAKE!!!!!  I'll have to suck up the installation fees and have cable re-installed and pay the outrageous prices towards that monopoly.  At least I had service with them and wasn't frustrated all the time.

Very disappointed Verizon.  Costs keep going up but service keeps going down.  I'll be taking my chances with another provider as soon as this contract is up.