View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: A new twist to the Tradein Program!
rcschnoor
Legend

My thoughts?

Why would you accept only $62 for your Razr Maxx? If it were me, I would just keep it, especially since as you say it was "perfectly working, undamaged". Alternatively, I would try to sell it on a site such as Swappa.com where they selling for ~$190. The Verizon Trade-in program DOES NOT give you a fair value for used phones and as you have seen, their evaluation of your phone does not necessarily coincide with your evaluation.

Regardless, you are stuck with your $11.16 payment as the terms of the trade-in program say the phone will be evaluated upon receipt for your payment.

"I got an email saying I would be receiving less than I expected. Why?

When we receive your device, we check to ensure it matches the information you provided during the online submission. If not or if it was not submitted within 30 days, you may receive less than you expected for the device. Additionally, if you claimed a promotion but the device that you sent us is not eligible for the promotion, we will provide you with the trade-in value for the device excluding the promotion. For further information, please see our Terms & Conditions."

0 Likes