View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Customer Service Made UNREQUESTED Change to Unlimited Plan
mjjolly1972

I am writing you with hopes that you can correct a problem with my account.  Back in February I requested to have a different phone activated on my account.  At this time the person that I had been in contact with made a change to the data plan associated with my phone number from an UNLIMITED plan to a 2GB plan.  They did not tell me they were doing so and did not mention that making this change was going to affect my account in this NEGATIVE manner.  I would not have made the change to another phone (a phone that was previously purchased and used on my account) knowing this was going to happen and they should not have taken this liberty with my account.  I have been a long standing customer with this same plan for many years and feel that this should be fixed and the UNLIMITED plan should be reinstated on my account. I have gone through many other channels with Verizon Wireless in an attempt to have this fixed first to find that no one has been able to help me. I do not feel that I should be penalized for the laziness of a customer service person who is supposed to be there to help me

I hope that you can help me with this manner.  Please contact me at the if further information is needed.  I do believe that the last two people that I have spoken to have placed notes in my account at to what has happened in terms that you might more readily understand.  I would greatly appreciate a response to this request.

I have also sent this request in writing but I am extremely frustrated with a lack of response.

Labels (1)
0 Likes