View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Issues with poor coverage
Hosschick
Enthusiast - Level 2

NOPE NOPE NOPE....

Verizon wont let me out... one month left and still $130 for early termination fee!

REALLY? This is your customer service?

WHY? Due to them having to recoup costs for the IPHONE.... well almost 2 years and they havent recouped costs?

BAD BAD BAD

Awful service coverage tho they claim that I have adequate coverage in my area... and due to my call volume and text that they were sure that there wasnt a problem with my service!

This is all crap as I was trying to explain how many times I have to call customers back to have a full conversation 2 and 3 times... apologizing for my bad service... and with every person ... NOW they know Verizon has bad coverage too... so I guess in 2 years ... I guess plenty have heard me say my Verizon coverage just plain sucks....

Joseph in tech support not as customer service helpful as Aaron but they still all work for the same company and Im sorry ... I wont be EVER returning to Verizon.... they dont hold up their end of the bargain for my $100 month investment into THIER BUISINESS!

I hope they get shortened up in our bad ecomomy to realize that EVERY customer counts!

Sincerely Hopeful

Brenda

Verizon customer since 2011 but not no more!

>Personal info deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator ><

0 Likes