View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Too Big to Care... Don't change your phone online
phony-smartphone

Verizon Wireless, Too Big to Care...

One of your associates said "We appreciate all of our customers, both new and seasoned". But I do not believe that to be true. I have been a customer for over 10 years or more. I pay thousands of dollars a year for service. I made the mistake of changing my daughter's phone online and you removed the existing plan. No upgrade just changing the phone because I believe she was being pursued by a pedophile. I have a rare form of cancer that causes me constant pain but I live with it even though at times it's difficult to read your T&C's especially when under stress but I trusted that Verizon would fix any mistakes I might make. When I discovered the problem with the plan I called in and was told that because more than 14 days had past I was too late. This is nothing more than an underhanded way of getting customers on older plans off so you can squeeze a little more profit out of them. I have put up with crappy service and obnoxious support people in the past. Not always and certainly not the norm but when it comes to money no exceptions can be made. My loyalty as a customer and the money I have paid mean nothing. My advise to everyone is avoid Verizon Wireless. The poor treatment to those of us "seasoned" customers is not worth the enhanced network.

Labels (1)
0 Likes