View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Not sure why Verizon would not help me
Not applicable

You know you were doing good right through the first paragraph and then it got a little ?...

The OP purchased a cell phone for the service , the phone had wifi problems so verizon took it back and sent a replacement phone. At this point all the participating people are even. a phone for a phone.

Now the paid for phone sent to verizon for warranty is now being denied for a lame excuse. The phone that was sent is now going to be charged $300 or send it back to Verizon, but a phone that was bought and paid for is not going to be returned.

The phone is not the property of verizon after it was paid in full. it belongs to the customer.

If Verizon returns the original phone back to the customer and the customer sends the replacement phone back then both parties are even.

Personally verizon cannot keep both phones and the OP should file a small claims case to get the original phone value back. I mean what they paid for it not what the phone is worth now.

I don't buyg insurance on any equipment purchase its a waste of money in my opinion. I would rather throw the device out and buy a brand new device. But not everyone can afford that. Oh w