View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Not sure why Verizon would not help me
dulciecat
Enthusiast - Level 2

A week ago I recieved an e-mail from Verizon saying they were charging me $300 for the I phone 4s replacement they sent me about a month ago.  I called them to inquire what was going on.  I told her that I had returned the phone at the advise of a Verizon store worker, who had seen the phone and worked on it trying to get my Wi Fi to work.   She saw that I had the latest Verizon Total coverage insurance and said she would call me back in 20 minutes.  She did not.  So when I got off work I called again.  This time I got Mike, I believe, on the phone.  He was very adament that I either return the phone, let them keep my old one too, or pay $300.  When I commented at least the other lady tried to help earlier, he stated that she promised to call back and did not.  Then he stated that she was probably just trying to get me off the phone..  In other words the guy was RUDE.  I asked to speak to a supervisor..When Stephanie the supervisor got on the phone I tried to get her to explain why I could not pay the insurance claim amount,  She just laughed and told me too bad.  So now I was very upset.  Verizon not only will get the I phone I have now to sell, but is keeping my old one that I already paid $300 for just a year ago to sell.  I tried one more time to get help but that young lady lied too and never called back..  I was polite to every rep. I spoke to but I cannot understand why I am not allowed to either pay an insurance claim or get my old device back. I paid good money for that phone and fair is fair, I carry insurance for a reason and its not to get my phones stolen.  I am very hurt, as I have been a customer for 5 years at least.  A little respect would be nice.  Some common decency would of been nice.  But I have 3 lines for renewal this year and they will not be renewed.  I am also discussing this with other people to see what they think.  Most feel that taking both phones is wrong,  Please can someone help me understand where this is fair.  I offered to pay the insurance claim to keep my phone.  They prefered to say that the phone went to a different warehouse than insurance.  Not sure why I still could not of got help.  The phone will be repaired and resold for profit again.  Someone please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes