View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: No more Phone Upgrades on Verizon Wireless if you have an unlimited Data Plan!!!
budone
Legend

tpatterson wrote:

I went into a store yesterday to buy a Note 2. We were at the cash register, swapping SIM's when the sales person says, "Oh, yeah.  So you'll forfeit your unlimited data plan if you take the subsidized price on the phone."  I said, "NO WAY!" 

This was not part of the contract I signed with Verizon Wireless 6 years ago.  But you are signing a NEW contract when you get a subsidized phone, so the old contract is no longer in force. Now they are manipulating and changing that contract.   They are changing nothing on your current contract. YOU are wanting a subsidized phone and to do so, you sign a new contract.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN JOINING A CLASS ACTION SUIT TO PUNISH GREEDY VERIZON - PLEASE EMAIL:

Customer agreement does not allow for Class Action lawsuits.

It states in part:

(3) THIS AGREEMENT DOESN'T ALLOW CLASS OR COLLECTIVE ARBITRATIONS EVEN IF THE AAA OR BBB PROCEDURES OR RULES WOULD. NOT WITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD MONEY OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM. NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL THEORIES OF LIABILITY OR PRAYERS FOR RELIEF MAY BE MAINTAINED IN ANY ARBITRATION HELD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.

The U.S. Supreme court ruled a year or two ago this is legal to do.

>Email address deleted<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes