View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: verizon sent phone to wrong address, won't refund my money
feet

update:

instead of continuing to bother with phone calls, i logged into my account and sent an email from there (my verizon or whatever, where you can see your bill and all that).  i was polite and through, explaining the entire situation, including dates and the number of times i've already called.  i got a phone call (and later that day an email, because i didn't pick up) response with a resolution the very next day.  they agreed with me and would credit me in a few days.

after waiting around for my money to show up for about 5 days i was starting to think something was amiss.  then i logged on to my verizon and noticed that i had a $450 credit to my account.  not exactly what i was hoping for because they took the money out of my credit card, so i have to repay that and the interest.  so i shot them an email about that and i'm waiting for a response.  i'm glad that i (technically) "won", but this wasn't what i was after.  yay?

moral of the story: don't bother calling.  just send them an email from your my verizon page.

0 Likes