Reply to Message

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Re: Oh for Pete's sake... Where did this avatar come from?


You can use the "Report inappropriate content" link to let a moderator know you would like the post removed if you really want it gone.


Instead though, you might request that they move it to the Forum Feedback and Suggestions board. That way it is there for others who could use the information.