View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
The Public weighs in on shared data plans
rrutl
Contributor - Level 2

Hello . . . hello . . is there anybody in there . . smile if you can hear me . .is there anyone at home ?  Well, after another day in paradise I wonder if the suits have realized there is 'poo on their shoo'  ?  OK so if any people reading this have seen a significant number of people respond positively to the new plan would you reply so I  can see why it is a good thing. I have searched the internet(s)  and even 'Dubya'  doesn't like it.  Aside from a few wall streeters,we all seem to be asking  "what were they thinking"  Please I need a pep talk there must be someone who can say good things about bad ideas. Seriously I would welcome info showing where one could find some good debates or even analysis of the plans. All vitriol aside, just plain talk and discussion is what's needed in this time of concern.  Please would someone at verizon offer a compelling argument in favor of the plan. Speak now .. as they say.  This plan is mostly a deal breaker in terms of actually being acceptable to the majority of existing customers, from all indications that I have seen. Once the people who live under rocks weigh in, then we will have some form of consensus. The horse ain't dead yet, so let's keep beating away, can anyone spell REPUDIATE ?  Maybe they actually have internet service at 666 Corporate Tower,  verizonville.  Pete Townsend once wrote  "Give blood . . .  and they'll tell you that it's not enough"  vz it looks like you just gave birth to an orphan. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes