View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Phone? ... Service?
sarah4108

This may sound dumb but I hate saying where I live with my name and everything that goes on from that line because of all of the wonderful people out there but I just got an account on Verizon so i'm hoping that kind of stuff doesn't happen or isn't as likely as it is on facebook. myspace, or websites like that. I was going to try to email you Bludone on here instead of in this discussion board but I couldn't find out how or I might just be clicking on the wrong things on here.

Anyway, I live in Park Falls, WI. Verizon has told many people who live by me 5 miles outside of town, that they were putting up new towers every year, for the last 2-3 years. I just got a wireless unit thing from Hue's Net for internet and it works for some people as far as they can send and receive text messages but calls are still not comming in. It's like a little satelite dish this and I really have no clue what exactly to say about it other than my laptop is wireless with it. My friend took care of it so like I said, clueless and she moved to Madison so I didn't want to trouble her.

Do you know of any 4G phone that has number buttons with letters you can press on it because pressing little buttons on a roll out keyboard bugs the living crap out of me and not just a touch screen. Im not so-call old fashioned, it just bugs be and I cant find a cellphone thats 4G without a little keybooard.

Thanks for your answer.

0 Likes