View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Issues with promotions.
Sambowrambo

I find frustrating that as an existing customer you are limited to the worst promotions. I have had Verizon service for several years. Been loyal with 4 lines active, had 5 for awhile (2-3 years) while helping someone get back onto their feet. But today I want to upgrade a line (all my devices I have paid for already 1 is 3 years old, 1 is 2 years old and the others are a year or less) and do the Bogo on the note 20 ultra 5g. I cant do this promotion because I dont need to add a 5th line. So the best they can do is $50 off the device and 1st month waved, so basically $95 off. You would think they would find away to help the loyal customers. I pay $200 a month for service, and this is just for their service no device payments. But now my option to get the best deal for a new phone is to swap carriers that offer the same BOGO because there I will be adding a new line (4 to be exact) just to get a deal that I can't from Verizon.  I don't know maybe I'm just being petty, but I would think you would rather keep a loyal customer, and $200 a month then have me go to the other guys and give them my money.

0 Likes