View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Shipping Issues on top of horrible Customer Service
Saiyajin

I ordered the new iPad.  It was shipped to me however once it made to my hub, UPS decided to send it back to sender without any explanation.  Didn't even go out for delivery.   Although this is not Verizon's fault I called them wanting to see if they could get it rerouted and had other questions related to the order.  The first call I made I explained the situation and she just responded, it shows that it will be delivered on this date based on the tracking number.  I told her what I just wrote and she just responded back to me the same thing.  If she had bothered to look at the tracking it was being rerouted back.  But she didn't.  A few days later I tried calling back, as the item has now left the hub and headed back.  I try to see if chat is any better and I get the same response: "I see the delivery date is on this date."  I'm like yes! did you not read my chat. That is the delivery date for when you guys will get it not me!    

Horrible Customer service.    I will try to pay this phone off early so I can switch to another carrier as well as terminate my Fios service when that contract ends.  

0 Likes