View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
No more benefits for loyalty?!?
Nearly20yearswithvzw
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been with Verizon Wireless for nearly 20 years. It's the only wireless company I have ever done business with. I am not a heavy data user, been on a 2, yes TWO Gig plan for over 2 years and don't go over. I baby my phones and keep them for as long as I can. I'm looking to upgrade to the LG V50 Thin Q 5G and upgrade to the Do More Unlimited and add a tablet. I have gone to the stores, called customer renention, and they could care less about showing and consideration for loyalty. I'm not looking for anything for free, but at least come closer to the offer Sprint is giving me. $19 a month for the phone, $0 activation fee and $70 Unlimited Plus with Hulu. Sure, it's Sprint and they aren't number one for service, but I live in the Tri-state area and the coverage here is phenominal for ALL carriers.

Has anyone had ANY luck getting Verizonwireless to show some consideration for customer loyalty or do they just refer everyone to the website for posted deals. I'm doing everything I can to keep my family with VZW but what's the point if they don't value us for sticking with them?

0 Likes