View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
WHAT HAPPEDED TO BOGO AND BIG DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT LONG TIME LOYAL VERIZON CUSTOMERS
Allyson0720
Enthusiast - Level 1

So it seems the days of the great BOGO deal for just doing an upgraded line or a nice $500 off for pre-ordering a new $1300 Galaxy Flagship device are over!

I have been a loyal Verizon wireless subscriber for more than 20 years! Which is longer than, well Verizon has even been Verizon. But it really seems like I cant even remember the last time I was able to get a really great deal on a new android flagship close to its release date. It seems like the past 3-4 models it's been having to compare best buy and samsung.com deals or sit and wait until black friday and even then all verizon does is run the old model budget devices on ad. They need to re-think their strategy and come up with something for current long time loyal subscribers. Otherwise people are going to keep jumping ship for better offers and it also makes me wonder why I stick with them for service if all my purchases I'm having to buy elsewhere. Why not use Xfinity or another carrier that are increasingly becoming more and more service and quality competitive these days.

Come on Verizon and offer some deals for your loyal subs!