View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: LG G5 now jumping ahead 4 hours
alans_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thanks for all the shared information and keeping us up to date on your testing regarding the time-zone issue, Michsam23. I did check on the zip code provided and don't see any service or time-zone issues that exist. I also don't see this is a known issue for the Samsung Galaxy S7, so there was never a need to patch this problem with any past software updates. We'll work together to ensure you don't miss any other alarms in the future. So we can move forward with a resolution, please run a Device Health Check on your Galaxy S7 via the link attached. This will help determine any conflicting issues with existing apps or settings that may be getting in the way. My Verizon app - Android - Device Health Check | Verizon Wireless

If necessary, I would also recommend that you perform a Reset Settings to help correct any issues. The steps are attached here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203756/ Please keep us posted on any changes. Thanks!

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes