View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Black Friday sales
MUNCHBAY
Enthusiast - Level 2

[removed] They should advertise properly or take care of their customers when they fail to do so.  Even Walmart will honor their prices when they place something with the wrong tag.  As stated previously if they’d advertised that it was limited quantities I would have rushed to place my order instead of waiting on hold for a small fee waiver.  My real problem is that I was sent to a store to get the deal and then waited 45 minutes to be seen and even though they did have a phone they Did not have the deal so because I was misinformed I missed the opportunity to check other independent locations that did have the deal on top of the problem with the agent being slow The first time plus the hold time being astronomical.  The agent I spoke with seemed to think highly of the company because she was sure they’d find an alternative, she said she’d call when she found out What it was. Not shockingly I didn’t receive a call back.  Amazon cured their problem by showing the percent available.  This shows that it’s limited quantities and that you need to order NOW.  Simple fix.  Instead Verizon continued to advertise their amazing deal hours after it was available.  This is the very definition of false advertisement.

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service