View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Complaint
11CHUCK81

I understand. I switched from sprint because of major issues. I got hustled at the beginning. I was told I get a hum and a tablet as part of the package. Won't cost me extra a month. Turns out it does cost me. I'm paying $20 a month for the tablet access fee and $5 for hun device and $5 for access. I went back to see why. The lady told me its not extra because you get the military discount.whats the point of a discount if I'm just paying for something I didn't need. Anyway it was to late to return so I was stuck. No customer service help. I called a few times trying. After a year I was going to upgrade and change to TMobile. I finally got customer service to help. They gave me an extra $30 a month which covers what I was paying so I said great. That was cool. Upgraded 2 lines. I got a Pixel 3xl. Had a battery issue and got a different one. This one started having phone call issues. Now it was to late again they say. I ended up being able to change it for a Note 9. Had it ordered and even on black Friday with $400 off. The problem with this was they charged my card for the taxes and got declined for some reason. They ended up saying they had to cancel that order and start a new one. But I had to wait a day because of the system. And also said they would honor the original black Friday deal. Next day I can no longer order the phone. On the phone over 2 hours trying to make this right .i told then what I was promised. Asked them to please review the phone conversations because the notes on the account were a mess. Finally said the would put that request in. Now I am waiting to hear back. Probably saying we are sorry but we can only do a warranty exchange for another pixel 3xl. I even upgraded my tablet to a Chromebook on the basis of me getting the note 9. Right now I can still return the chromebook, which I am really considering and going to T- Mobile. I'm probably not explaining this correct with all the details but that's the jist. I am a disabled veteran with a mental vulnerability to to an injury in Iraq and think the are just taking advantage of me because I'm to nice on the phone. I don't like to yell but I am getting angry. Very disappointed in Verizon right now. I really hope they come through but I am doubtful. They say they really want to help but it's a mess. I am even willing to forget the black Friday deal and just get the note 9. I need a phone that i can depend on with great service. I just need someone to help me who can help me.

0 Likes