View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Constant Dropped Calls & Issues Making Calls - Call Failed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming that the signal booster is working for you. Since you mentioned that you have an iPhone 6, the issues you are experiencing happened to me due to a few settings being enabled while connected to my booster. The newer technology in 4G devices are not 100% synchronous with the 3G signal boosters. Can you first go to Settings>Cellular>Cellular Data options>Enable LTE>and change that to Data only. When you test a call, you should notice a difference in quality. Another thing that impacts is having Wi-Fi calling enabled while connected to the signal booster. You can go to Settings>Phone>Wi-Fi Calling>and make sure it is disabled. But I would recommend disconnecting the signal booster and using Wi-Fi calling primarily. It provides the best coverage when indoors. Let us know if you still experience this issue with the following troubleshooting steps.

Laโ€™SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ๏ฟฝCorrect Answer๏ฟฝ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes