View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Why does VZW lie to loyal customers like myself?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm very disappointed to hear about the trouble that you have been experiencing with service over the last year, 15yrTenureVZW. I have had to contact various companies multiple times regarding the same issue myself so I completely understand where you are coming from. When there is a promise made you should expect follow through. I'm truly sorry that your concerns have yet to be resolved and we certainly wouldn't want to see you leave the Verizon family after 15 years of service.

I know you have done quite a bit of work on the same issue so I don't want to make you explain the situation in detail all over again. It will help me out if I could ask a few questions so I can better understand what is happening. You mentioned there is an issue with poor service. Is this affecting all services (voice/text/data)? Are you experiencing service trouble in one location in particular or do you experience trouble in multiple locations? Does this happen both indoor and out? Do other Verizon users in the same area also experience similar trouble?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ๏ฟฝCorrect Answer๏ฟฝ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes