Does anyone have a sample subpeona to retreive data, know the process or cost? Gracias.
I got this information from--->Subpoenas
Who can issue a subpoena? ONLY the Court Administrator or an attorney can issue a subpoena. If you are representing yourself (pro se) and you want to get a subpoena, talk to your court administrator.
How do you get a subpoena?
Usually, you will need the following information:
- court file number
- names of parties in the case
- name of person requesting subpoena(s) with their phone number
- purpose of the subpoena:
- witness to appear at hearing/trial or deposition with the date and time
- production of documents
- a copy of the Notice of Taking Deposition and proof of service on all parties in the case
- name of assigned Judge (if known)
- number of subpoenas you need
- subpoena fee
(if you cannot afford to pay the fee, you may qualify for a fee waiver)