View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Texts not sending
alans_vzw
Verizon Employee

hydroguy, I appreciate the feedback on your Verizon Messages texting concern and want to help get this resolved for you as soon as possible. I know that being able to send text messages is a fundamental feature you need and I don't want them stuck in sending status either.

Do you recall if this issue started after a recent software update or after updating the Verizon Messages app?

Please reference the link attached on how to Force Stop and Clear Data on the Verizon Messages app. Just in case the app isn't functioning properly, this will help clear any issues. Reset App - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless

If you require additional steps to correct the issue of not being able to send text messages, you can use our online Verizon Troubleshooting Assistant attached. You may select "I'm unable to send or receive text messages" from the list provided. I hope this information is beneficial and please keep us posted on any changes. Troubleshooting Assistant for Samsung Galaxy S7 | Verizon Wireless

AlanS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post