View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Email to text not working for Verizon customers
nuimagedesign

I have tried using vzwpix.com as well and it doesnt work. In regard to your questions above (I apologize for the late reply, I was unable to access my verizon community account here and resetting the password kept sending me an email saying Your user account is controlled by an external system such as LDAP.  Please contact your administrator.) Anyway, in regard to your questions above yes we have tried vzwpix.com that doesnt work either. Also, yes it used to work and then a few months ago it simply stopped sending to verizon customers and none of them get through.No response message is received from your system and yes our system is working fine because as I said every other cellular carrier can receive the messages it is only Verizon customers. Please advise if there is a problem with using php email to text message. We are utilizing a regular email address as the from address and sending basic header information its not an HTML message or anything like that and the character count is small under 120 characters. Please advise if you can. Thanks so much

0 Likes