View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Frustrating "REMOTE CALL"
RoosterSchu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a samsung galaxy s7.

Before the question is asked, YES I use Message plus, YES i have disconnected all other devices. I have followed the directions on a couple other threads and no, there is no resolution yet. It is an inconvenience as I am using my phone constantly for phone calls going out. When this "REMOTE CALL" function is in affect it changes the way you navigate the dial pad and recent calls. I have been patient but at this point enough is enough. I already feel I am paying way too much for mediocre service and this remote call may just be the final straw that causes me to switch carriers. And with how I have been treated in the past by some of the verizon representatives, let me tell you, it has been a LONG time coming. I am tired having to restart my phone anytime this REMOTE CALL function appears. I have no idea what it is for, why it is there, or what its purpose is. If I could get an explanation of that as well as how to get rid of it, I would be ECSTATIC! Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes