View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Integrated Calling on Message Plus App stopped Working
JOG0277
Contributor - Level 3

Hello; I still haven't received a response yet on when Integrated Calling on your message app will be enabled. I also have a few other questions.  You stated that Integrated Calling was disabled on newly connected devices to resolve a technical issue; but I've had your message app on my tablet for over a year; so why was my device affected?!?  And, does this technical issue that you're trying to resolve have anything to do with your Message Plus App not being compatible with Android Wear / Wear OS?...If not..Can you guys please look into correcting this issue also.  I would also like to add, that I'm very UPSET on how you implemented the process of disabling Integrated Calling.  You guys, just simply disabled the calling feature without giving anyone notice.  You didn't even bother to notify your own Customer Service Reps or your Technicians.  That is very poor way to implement a procedure.  No one is saying that you can't disable features in order to make adjustments / upgrades to your network.  But at least have the decency to notify your customers and staff of the changes.  As a show of good faith; Verizon should compensate all of the customers that were affected by the change, but were never notified.