View discussion in a new window

Replying to:
Re: Verizon Message+ web link preview not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GYETT,

I appreciate all of your detail and troubleshooting that you have done so far. Making sure your text messages display the way they are designed to be is imperative, and we want to come to a resolution. One thing I want to be sure of is that you are back on the most recent version of Messages+ since we have gone through so many changes recently. What version are you currently on with your Galaxy S5 and J3? I ask because I want to guide you through setting a report to the developers and it will be best to have you up to date with software.

To send the details and give a description of the issue, please go to Settings, Account, Report a Bug. You'll then see a checkbox that you'll want to select with sends the report of the details. Don't forget to write a description of the issue. I have done this on my phone as well since I was able to replicate the issue on another completely different model with the most up to date version of the software.

This will alert the folks behind the scenes that there is an issue and to make sure it gets addressed. I am confident that this will get corrected for us going forward. My apologies for this inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

I know Iโ€™ve provided a lot of information for your review, does this make sense?

RyanCo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question, please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes