Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.

View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Why is the Wifi on my Samsung Galaxy S8 turning off for no apparent reason?

mjw5021
Miembro

Why is the Wifi on my Samsung Galaxy S8 turning off for no apparent reason?

This is causing excessive data utilization as the phone should be connected to Wifi and seems like a scam by Verizon to cause upcharges in data plans. My wife's phone is mysteriously and arbitrarily turning off the Wifi and causing the phone to use mobile data and eat away at our data plan. Her normal patterns of phone usage have not changed, and we have always been under our 4GB data plan by approximately 0.5-1.0 GB each month. When Verizon initially alerted me of a potential overage, I switched my plan to the 8GB data plan with about half a month left in the cycle as a precautionary measure. Well, it's not even 9 days later and somehow we've now burned through the additional 4GB from the 8GB plan.

Now, the only option left is to pay the overages or upgrade to unlimited data; however, we have not changed anything in our standard daily usage patterns.

In my opinion, Verizon or Samsung need to fix the issues at hand and provide reimbursement for the unnecessary charges and forced changes in plan upgrades.

Labels (1)