View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Re: Play music through my surround sound


there's an adapter walmart carrys it either in store or online its made by ONN it plugs into your charging port and converts it to a full size hdmi. ONN makes them for a few different kinds of phones so make sure you get the galaxy s5 1

View solution in original post