View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Re: Edging up a replacement device

Sr. Member

Don't quote me on this but I believe that the device return has to be the one purchased from VZW, replaced by manufacturer, or through their insurance company/program.  You can call VZW Customer service to verify though...

0 Me gusta