View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Re: Account in collections but I wanted to rejoin Verizon .

Líder Sénior

 You can easily just take your phone and join Verizon prepaid, for the cost of service only. You will have to choose a new number if your (mom’s) existing account suspended or closed.  

0 Me gusta