View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Re: Executive Escalation requested on behalf of BYOD $250

Community Manager
Community Manager

RD75, help is here as we want you to love your decision to be a part of the Verizon Wireless family. Your time is very valuable to us and my apologies to hear the process is taking a longer time than expected. I reviewed the offer for the $250 BOYD Port-in promotion. I show that any customer who ported in with BYOD must have done so on 3/18/19 through 3/31/19. When did your service begin? Also, our customer's account must remain in an activated status for 45 consecutive days from the activation date before the card has been issued. From there, the card can take up to 8 weeks from the submission date. Lastly, customers were required to submit for the prepaid card via the link provided using the promo code SPRINGBYOD. Was this step completed? RD75, I am confident that the representative you spoke with has completed all necessary steps for the escalation process as I see it was stated that he will follow up with you regarding the outcome. Please keep us posted on the progress as assistance is here. 

https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/

NatashaR_VZW

0 Likes