View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

Re: I need an old equipment purchase receipt from three years ago. ¿Cómo lo obtengo?


You might have to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they send you a copy of that receipt.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.