View discussion in a popup

Replying to:

BOGO Fraud

VAMBAN15
Miembro

Left out the names just in case.

On Dec 24th, 2017 Evening i came into the Verizon store to inquire about the process of porting my two numbers from AT&T to Verizon. On my arrival, i was helped by XXX, i was told that verizon had a Buy one get one promotion for Iphone X and this would expire on Dec24th 2017 itself. As i sort out this to be a better option, i asked and confirmed that this was the offer and ported my two numbers and also bought 2 Iphone X. I was told that the BOGO (buy one get one) offer would be visible or kick in to the bills from 2nd or 3rd Billing cycle.

After waiting for few months, i did not see this offer getting reflected on my bill. So, i contacted customer care on March 26th 2018. I spoke to one of the representative : XXX, She re confirmed that i was eligible for the offer and would escalate it to the next level for resolution and should wait few days.

Again, i did not receive any communication back and i again called customer care on April 3rd, 2018. This time, they told me that they did not have this offer and i also spoke to her manager or some one higher ranked person i believe and she said the same thing.

I came to the store at Bellevue square on April 8th, 2018 and was told by XXX that she tried contacting Laurel and was not able to reach her and she would speak to Emily and get back to me by Wednesday that today April 11th, 2018. Not hearing back from her, i went to the store  to be told by XXX,that i should go to Woodenville store as Laurel worked their (even though i bought my phone at bellevue square store) and try tracking her down.

I do not understand this customer support. First i was given wrong information and miss lead to buy the service. Now, instead of correcting this i am being thrown like a ball and asked to track people down. I would like to get this resolved ASAP. Please try to get this resolved. Hoping to hear back from you.

Labels (1)